Cary Christian School provides an excellent classical education founded upon a biblical worldview. If you’re not familiar with Classical Christian education, it’s an integrated approach to learning which complements students’ natural learning stages while infusing academics with a biblical worldview.
As the 3rd largest Classical Christian School in the country, CCS has been partnering with families for more than 20 years.
- A vibrant place of active learning and exploration, whether a student is in Kindergarten or twelfth grade
- Teacher directed, student centered instruction in a collaborative learning atmosphere
- Homework is not busy work and kept to a minimum so that families have time for one another and extra-curricular activities.
- Our main building is situated on a beautiful 22 acres campus in the heart of Cary, NC.
- Our athletic fields support many of sports like soccer, football, lacrosse, field hockey, baseball, and more.
- Our current auditorium accommodates our drama, chorus, fine art and music programs with plans to grow our capacity for these areas in the next 5 years.
- The beautiful Oak tree at our entrance symbolizes taking young ‘shoots’ and cultivating them into ‘oaks of righteousness’.
- Discipleship is an integral part of our school culture. Not only will your child be formed as a scholar, he will also be nurtured in the faith.
- A K-12 body on one campus affords many opportunities for older students to invest in the lives of younger students.
- House is our student government for Grades 7-12, which promotes leadership and builds a vertical community of mentorship within our Upper School.
- 85% of our students are involved in the Arts and/or athletics in addition to their academics.