CCS Lunch Program
The Lunch Program vendors for the 2016-2017 school year are Catering by Design, Chick-fil-A, Salvio’s Pizzeria, and Subway. Students in grades 1-5 may choose from a variety of lunch options on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. Lunches for the fall semester begin on August 22. Middle and High School students are offered lunches five days a week. Lunches are ordered in advance five times a year in 2-month blocks. All orders are placed via the online system (explained below). The following schedule is subject to change:
- August-September 2016: Online orders open 8/5 and close 8/11
- October-November 2016: Online orders open 9/9 and close 9/15
- December 2016-January 2017: Online orders open 11/4 and close 11/10
- February-March 2017: Online orders open 1/13 and close 1/19
- April-May 2017: Online orders open 2/17 and close 2/23
CCS Lunch Order Process
- online access
- email(s) on file with CCS. If you do not have a current email(s) on file, you will need to update it with the front desk.
- You will receive one login for your entire family after you register using the links below.
- Once you have registered, you may login to the online lunch order system. Please read all instructions! All lunch orders must now be placed online by the deadline. There will no longer be an option to turn in your order on a “paper” form. Once that deadline has passed, you will no longer be able to place your order!
- Complete payment instructions are provided once you have placed your online order. There are two payment options
- Pay online with PayPal for your entire family at once.
- Pay with check or cash: payment and a printed copy of your order are due by the deadline to your child’s teacher. If you pay by check, you must submit a separate check (payable to “Cary Christian School”) for each student. Cash must be in the exact amount only (no change/credit given).
- You may view and print your orders anytime, even when there are no open lunch orders!
If you have any questions, please contact Karen Bolick – CCS Lunch Program Administrator.