Activities for Field Day:
- Clothes Relay
- Coin Toss – 400 Meter Dash
- Flip Your Lid
- If the Shoe Fits
- Paper Plane Corn Hole
- Scavenger Hunt (Directions)/Scavenger Hunt (Items)
- Water Bottle Trap
Thank you to OPEN (Online Physical Education Network)’s National Field Day for providing the activities! If you’re interested in finding more fun activities for your students to do this summer, check out their website.
K – 5 Virtual Field Day
Tuesday, May 19, 2020
Although we are remote learning, we are excited to still share in Field Day, our annual event run by PTF!
This event will look a little different, but we can’t wait to see our families get involved in this fun day.
It’s pretty simple:
- Below you will find several activities that you can do with things around your house.
- Get everyone involved! See which family members shine in these different activities.
- Your student will get one point for every activity he/she participates in. Use this scorecard to keep track of how your student does and how many points he/she earns.
- Record the number of points your student earned for his/her class, by going to your teacher’s Veracross website and uploading it to the class’s scoresheet. Points must be recorded by 9:30 A.M. on Wednesday, May 20.
- Winners will be announced on Friday, May 22.
- Please share your pictures with us by tagging @cary.christian.school or hashtag #ccsvirtualfieldday or email your pictures to COVIDfirstname.lastname@example.org.
The class with the most points in each grade will win a special trophy that will stay housed in their teacher’s classroom. In the fall, your students will be able to enjoy their class trophy when they go to visit their teacher.