Middle School and High School Sports Tryouts and Practices
Tryouts and practices begin August 10, 2020
Practices have begun for varsity athletics – If you have questions, please contact one of the following coaches, so they can give you practice times and dates.
- Girls Tennis – Leah Thomsen – lthomsen@
- Football – Jeff Bates – jbates@carychristianschool.
- Girls Field Hockey – Darla McDonald – dmcdonald@
- Girls Volleyball – Lesley White – lwhite@carychristianschool.
- Boys Soccer – Dario Brose – email@example.com
Middle school practices will begin on Monday, August 10. More info to come on times next week.
Rosters – We will finalize all rosters toward the end of the week of August 10. Please make attendance at practice a priority.
Covid – We will know more about specifics in the weeks to come. At this point, all games/matches/meets are cancelled until August 31. We should know more by August 10.
Forms – Below are three forms needed for your student to participate in athletics. Please download and return to us as soon as possible.
- Physical Form – If you did a physical last August, it is good for 13 months from that date, so students may begin practices while waiting for their new physical. If you have not had a physical in the last 13 months or have not given us the documentation, you cannot participate until you get that done.
- Consent and Release Form
- Concussion Form