CCS 2021-2022 Re-Enrollment
January 5 – 15, 2021
We are pleased to announce that online re-enrollment for the 2021-2022 school year will open Tuesday, January 5, and will remain open through Friday, January 15. For your convenience and ease Re-enrollment is available through the Parent Portal. Just follow the instructions below to secure your children’s enrollment for next year! The Re-enrollment fee is $160. per student.
To Re-enroll Your Student:
- Log into the Veracross CCS Parent Portal
- Click on the “Re-Enrollment” button at the top of the screen.
- Follow the prompts to complete the re-enrollment process
- If your intention is to withdraw, you will need to click on the re-enrollment button to indicate this
To Newly Enroll Siblings:
To reserve a seat for the 2021-2022 school year for a newly enrolling sibling, complete and submit the Online Student Application. The application must be submitted by January 15, 2021, to ensure priority as a current family. The Enrollment fee is $460 per Kindergarten student and $560 for students grades 1-12.
1. Corporate Membership Renewal: 2021 CCS Corporate Membership is required before you may re-enroll your student or access Online Re-enrollment.
2. Late Re-enrollment: Students re-enrolling after January 15, 2021, will be required to pay the enrollment fee of $560 per student and may lose their class seat priority.
3. 2021-2022 Schedule of Tuition & Fees: This information is currently posted on the Parent Portal.
4. Tuition Assistance: Information regarding Tuition Assistance is available HERE or on the Parent Portal under Parent Links.
We value your commitment to classical and Christian education and count it a privilege to continue our partnership. Should you have any questions or desire to speak directly with someone, please call 919-303-2560 and enter the following extension number when prompted:
216 for Kevin Seitz, K-12 Academic Dean
215 for Margaret Finnegan, the Admissions Director