Parent Teacher Fellowship
At Cary Christian School, we believe parent involvement is foundational to the strength of our school. PTF is a volunteer organization providing support and fundraising to our school and would not be possible without the generous support of our volunteers. All parents of enrolled CCS students are encouraged to participate in various service, social, and fundraising events, with various levels of time commitments. We look forward to your support and participation!
How to get involved
The PTF Executive Committee meets once a month to plan school events, discuss new ideas, and brainstorm improvements. There are many openings on the Executive Committee to coordinate specific events. If you are interested in serving in this capacity, we would love to have you join us.
In addition, every PTF event needs many volunteers. We would love to have you serve in any of these areas throughout the year.
To sign-up to serve in any of these areas, please fill out the form below or watch for emails regarding specific events for an opportunity to volunteer.
For more information about becoming involved in PTF, email email@example.com.
2017-2018 Executive Committee
President: Jessica Stewart
Vice President/Communications: open
Treasurer: Shari Holloway
Staff Hospitality Committee
- Coordinators – Sara Abraham, Sarah Studley
- Support – Teressa McLaughlin
Classroom Support Committee
- K-5 Coordinator – Laura Flythe
- 6-12 Coordinator – open
Field Day Committee
- Coordinator – Dana Atti
- Support – Angela Somer, Heather Kizer
Community Fellowship Committee
- Mother/Father Fellowship Coordinators – Hadyn Boyte, Lisa Russell
- Family Fellowships Coordinators – open
New Family Connections Committee
- Events Coordinator – Hadyn Boyte
- Coffee Connections Coordinator – Gayle Watson
- GoPlaySave Coordinator(s) – open
- Fundraising Support – Jenna Kent, Laura Parrish