Choosing the right school for your family is an important decision. We understand it requires careful research, investment of time, and prayerful discernment to find just the right fit for your family. So, to help you gain a better understanding of who Cary Christian School (CCS) is, we offer families a variety of ways to get to know us.
We offer weekly Campus Tours, semi-annual Open Houses, and student visit days. So, come and learn more about classical and Christian education. See firsthand how our teachers pursue and shepherd students as individuals. Then you will be able to imagine extraordinary outcomes for your student academically, spiritually, physically, and emotionally.
9:00 – 11:00 A.M.
During the school year, campus tours are held most Wednesdays. They offer prospective families opportunity to observe classrooms during instructional time, tour our beautiful campus, and meet with an administrator. These tours are held year-round.
October 2023 & January 2024
6:00 – 8:00 P.M.
Our semi-annual Open House events allow prospective parents and students extended time to visit classrooms and get to know our teachers, staff, administration, and students. Unlike the campus tour, Open House is more individualized and allows one-on-one time with teachers and students for you to ask questions about Classical Christian Education at Cary Christian School. Registration will open this fall.
Kindergarten Preview Day
9:00 – 10:00 A.M.
Cary Christian School (CCS) welcomes you to an interactive day in Kindergarten. This day is designed to give prospective parents and rising Kindergarten students a taste of Kindergarten life at CCS.
- 9:00 – 9:45 A.M. Participate in a classroom activity
- 9:45 – 10:00 A.M. Q & A with Kindergarten teachers
A parent is required to attend with his/her student.
If you have further questions, please email Margaret Finnegan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Experience Day (Grades 1-5)
8:30 – 10:30 A.M.
Cary Christian School welcomes you to an interactive day of learning in our lower school classrooms for Grades 1-5. Student will enjoy a morning of joyful, active learning with our caring teachers.
- Your student should bring a snack and water bottle.
- We ask that a parent of 1st and 2nd grade students remain with his/her student in the classroom for the first few minutes so you can experience a bit of the morning together and help your student settle comfortably into the new environment.
- If you have not toured CCS already, we will connect with you during your visit to show you around the campus.
- Your student will have an opportunity to get to know his/her future fellow classmates over recess and snack time.
- Suggested attire:
- Girls – knee-length skirt/shorts or pants with top/blouse
- Boys – khaki shorts or pants and collared shirt
- Enjoy! Ask questions of our teachers and staff. We’re here to help!
To schedule your child’s Experience Day, please contact Margaret Finnegan at email@example.com.
Student Shadow Visit (Grades 6-10)
Prospective Upper School student visits are scheduled directly with our Admissions Department.
Please contact Mrs. Margaret Finnegan at firstname.lastname@example.org.