My Hot Lunchbox accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, and Debit Cards (with a Visa or MasterCard logo).
- If you are ordering for more than one student, please be sure to add all items for your student(s) into the shopping cart before checking-out.
- Be sure to proceed to checkout and process your payment. Orders that are left in the shopping cart will NOT be processed and your student(s) will not be included in the lunch service.
- My Hot lunchbox offers credits, not refunds, if a meal is edited or cancelled before the deadline.
Make sure you have a valid email address in your profile to receive notifications including ordering reminders, important communication, confirmations, and password resets. Please add email@example.com to your email safe list.
- You may order for as many days as you would like through the end of the fall semester!
- Lower School students may order for Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.
- Upper School students and all teachers and staff may order Monday-Friday.
- The deadline for any individual order is noon on the day prior to each delivery day.
- Changes, additions, and cancellations may be made through the ordering system.
- All payments, changes, additions, or cancellations must be made no later than noon on the day prior to each delivery day. There are no exceptions.
In the case you have forgotten to cancel your scheduled hot lunch on a day your student is absent, you must email either Melanie Blondin for lower school or Kailyn Eskridge for upper school by 10 am with instructions for what you would like to do with your ordered lunch. Your options for instructions are… to pick it up later in the day or donate to someone without a lunch that day. Please note: if you are unable to communicate instructions by 10 am, the default will be to donate the lunch to someone in need.