To confirm their acceptance of the seat(s), parents will complete an online enrollment process and pay a non-refundable enrollment fee of $450 for kindergarten, $550 for grades 1-12, or $1,250 for foreign I-20 students (due within two weeks of acceptance).
Enrollment is not considered final until the following items are received:
- Tuition Payment Election Form
- Records from child’s previous school
- NC Health Assessment – Kindergarten only
- Up-to-date Immunization Records
Enrollment, and therefore the parents’ financial obligation, is contracted to be for the full school year. It is understood that parents agree to support the policies of the school as affirmed in the Parental Contract and School Guidelines on the Application for Admission form.
If enrollment for a particular grade is full, a waiting pool will be established for that grade.
Administration has the right to determine and govern all facets of student enrollment procedures. At the discretion of the appropriate dean or headmaster, a student may be refused reenrollment for the following school year. Refusal for student reenrollment is not necessarily a result of disciplinary action.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost: they that are saved to the resurrection of life and they that are lost to the resurrection of condemnation (I Thes. 4:16-17, II Thes. 1:9).
- We believe in the spiritual unity of all believers in our Lord Jesus Christ (John 17:20-23).