Experience Day (Grades 1-5)
8:30 – 11:30 A.M.
Cary Christian School welcomes you to an interactive day of learning in our lower school classrooms for Grades 1-5. Student will enjoy a morning of joyful, active learning with our caring teachers.
- Your student should bring a snack and water bottle.
- We ask that a parent of 1st and 2nd grade students remain with his/her student in the classroom for the first few minutes so you can experience a bit of the morning together and help your student settle comfortably into the new environment.
- If you have not toured CCS already, we will connect with you during your visit to show you around the campus.
- Your student will have an opportunity to get to know his/her future fellow classmates over recess and snack time.
- Suggested attire:
- Girls – knee-length skirt/shorts or pants with top/blouse
- Boys – khaki shorts or pants and collared shirt
- Enjoy! Ask questions of our teachers and staff. We’re here to help!
To schedule your child’s Experience Day, please contact Margaret Finnegan at email@example.com.